Many have tried digging around the Internet for a “do it yourself” estate plan. But after encountering confusing legal language and imagining too many “what if” scenarios, these do-it-yourselfers often throw their hands in the air and give up on estate planning. Others are terrified of the costs and process associated with estate planning and bury their heads in the sand, hoping that their estate will sort itself out. Yet, there are others who seek the counsel and expertise of a team of trusted estate planning attorneys.
Whether or not you feel you have enough personal assets to justify writing a will, creating a trust, or designating beneficiaries, estate planning is an important task to tackle for every adult. And we are eager to guide you through the process, making it as painless as possible. At RTR, our estate planning attorneys can help you through these common estate planning tasks:
- Appointing a trusted advisor to oversee trust funds of minor children
- Assigning the task of estate executor to the person of your choosing
- Avoiding probate, a process that is often expensive, time consuming, and stressful
- Designating who receives your property upon your death
- Donating money or property to a charity that is important to you
- Retaining your family’s privacy, including the names of your beneficiaries
- Securing that your minor children go into the care of the guardians you choose
Whatever your family’s unique situation, our estate planning attorneys can guide you through your options and help ensure their well-being long after you are gone. If you are in need of estate planning services, contact us — sooner rather than later — to get the ball rolling.
Contact the Estate Planning Attorneys at RTR
To get started on your estate plan, please contact Replogle, Tyrrell, & Robertson. Our estate planning attorneys understand that every individual and family is different, and with our experience and dedication, we can help you plan for the future. Give us a call at 417-859-3979 (Marshfield office) or 417-893-5121 (Springfield office) to get started.